THE PRINCIPLES OF WALLYISM
1. Ignore all principles, rules and teachings. Replace them with PRESENTATION, PRESENTATION, PRESENTATION!
2. Notice the environment before taking a step.
3. Have no fear of scale.
4. Worship symmetry.
5. Be as free with medium, style and cost as would a child.
6. Contrast is achieved through a limited palette.
7. If a route leads again and again to frustration, it is the wrong route.
8. Hear all criticism. Build the positive from the negative.
9. All time constraints are self-imposed.
10. Work with others.